3 months ago Cynthia Griffin Comments Off on Savory recipes
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda*
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons egg
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 1 small egg
- In a large microwave-safe mug mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt with a fork.
- Add in the milk, oil, egg, cheese and scallions and mix together until just combined.
- Make a well in the center of the batter with a spoon and crack in your egg into the center.
- Spoon the batter from the sides over the top of the egg. It’s a little tricky, but you’ll get it.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 50 seconds- 1 minute 10 seconds. You will know when it is cooked because it will be firm to the touch on top. (Cooking time is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary.) Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t overflow or overcook.
- Enjoy while warm.
- 1 refrigerated biscuit (we used Grands size)
- 2 tablespoon spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pizza toppings
- First make sure to spray the inside of your mug with non-stick spray.
- Then lay a Grands (large) refrigerated biscuit at the bottom.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Spoon 2 tsp. of spaghetti sauce in the middle of your partially cooked biscuit.
- Sprinkle some cheese over that.
- Add your toppings.
- Microwave for 1 minute.